TO REGISTER: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2019NENASPP
We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 11th Annual New England NASPP Regional Conference. The Connecticut and Boston NASPP Chapters are once again proud to host the premier full-day equity compensation event in the Northeast! This year's event will be held in Smithfield, Rhode Island on Wednesday, July 10, 2019
. Last year’s event was attended by 160 equity compensation professionals including a diverse list of service providers and the area’s key issuers. We’d love for you to join us for our 2019 event.
- Where: Fidelity Investments - 900 Salem Street Smithfield, RI
- When: Wednesday, July 10th 2019, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm ET
- What: Eight timely topics, including 2 general sessions and 3 break-out sessions.
- Cost: FREE! (Members and Non-Members)
- Credits: Both CE (CEP) and CPE credits will be available for attendees
This event would not be possible without the support and generosity of our growing list of sponsors for this event:
- Certent | Charles Schwab | Computershare | E*TRADE
- EquityComp Associates (ECa) | Fidelity Investments
- Independent Stock Plan Advisors | Morgan Stanley | mystockoptions.com
- PricewaterhouseCoopers | Solium | TD Ameritrade ....and more to come!
Please join us for breakfast and networking opportunities from 8:00 - 8:30 am. Welcome and introductions start promptly at 8:30 am. This event will include breakfast, lunch and snacks along with an opportunity to win one of many door prize drawings. Please sign up only if you are certain you can attend. Seating is limited and we do not want to turn people away to make space for no shows. We will send confirmations and maintain a waiting list. Please be considerate of your fellow chapter members and friends!
To register, please click on the link in this email (or copy the link to your browser) and complete the registration to reserve your space. This is the only method to register; emails will not be accepted. You will receive a registration confirmation email with additional event details within a week of your registration.
- We'll have a cocktail reception at Siena’s Tavola da Siena Restaurant (400 Putnam Pike, Smithfield, RI 02917) the night before on Tue. Jul. 9th - 4:30PM – 9:30PM ET.
- The event location is a quick taxi/uber ride from the Providence Airport & Amtrak Train Station.
- If your company is not already a sponsor and would like to be (or learn more), please email CTNASPP@gmail.com for more details.
- Interested in presenting at this year’s events? Session Proposals can be submitted up to April 7th by clicking here.
- Sessions and speaker information will be available by end of May 2019.
The Boston and Connecticut NASPP Chapter Boards
Boston Chapter | Michael Jorczak | Nancy Kennedy | Laurie McCarthy | Brian Schulz | Dan Mullen | Wells Miller | Scot Martel | Ashleigh Chase
Connecticut Chapter | Joseph Purdy, Jr | Edi Abbott | Jennifer Baehr | Don Gillotti | Louisa Boetius | Kenneth Astarita | Juliana Rioux