Stock Plan Administration Boot Camp
26th Annual NASPP Conference & Exhibition Pre-Conference Program
Are you looking for a quick and effective way to power up your equity compensation knowledge? Our Stock Plan Administration Boot Camp covers all the basics from the ground up.
Designed specifically for those needing a comprehensive understanding of the essential concepts, terms, rules, and best practices in stock plan administration, this boot camp assembles leading experts who will cover the fundamentals in accounting, tax, and securities laws for equity awards. These industry veterans will also provide a full lifecycle overview for various equity types and their administration, including options, restricted stock and units, and employee stock purchase plans.
This program is ideal for anyone new to stock compensation or needing a refresher. It’s also great preparation for the CEP Level I exam.
What to Expect: Program Highlights
You can expect to emerge from the Stock Plan Administration Boot Camp having built applied skills and knowledge in:
- Key stock plan concepts, terminology, and functional interactions
- Characteristics and requirements for tax treatment of qualified and nonqualified options, restricted stock and unit awards and employee stock purchase plans
- Accounting treatment for the various award types, including an introduction to deferred tax assets and earnings per share
- Securities law considerations, including registration requirements and Section 16 reporting
- Best practices for efficient and accurate administration for your company’s equity awards
Who Should Attend
This is an introductory or refresher program. Attendees do not need any background in stock administration to attend and be successful in the program. New and recent stock plan professionals, as well as experienced professionals seeking to expand their knowledge, will benefit from this program, including:
- Anyone who is newly responsible for managing or reporting for equity compensation plans;
- CPAs seeking continuing education credits and a broader understanding of the various components of equity administration;
- Service providers, including client relationship managers, customer service representatives, consultants, marketers; as well as those involved in software business requirements, development, and testing, who seek to understand all aspects of stock plan administration.
Registration and Pricing
Members: $695 (Save $400 off full rate of $1,095 through 4/13)
Easily add the Stock Plan Administration Boot Camp to your 26th Annual NASPP Conference registration on the "ADD-ONS' page during checkout.
Download an order form
to register by mail, fax, or email.
All registrations are non-refundable.
Conference Hotel and Travel
The Conference will be hosted at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina hotel. Reserve your room online or call (619) 234-1500. Be sure to mention the NASPP Conference for the best rate.
Note: The NASPP is not affiliated with any travel agencies and has not engaged any agencies to manage hotel reservations or other travel arrangements for the Conference. We encourage attendees to make their reservations directly with the hotel.
Attendees of the 26th Annual NASPP Conference and Exhibition and related programs can earn CLE, CPE, and continuing education credits for CEP purposes. There is a $100 administrative charge for CPE credits; CLE and continuing education credits for CEP purposes are offered at no additional cost.
Please contact us at (925) 685-9271 or via email