Conference Dates: September 25-28, 2018
Location: Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina Hotel
Event Website and Registration: www.naspp.com/naspp26
Contact Email: email@example.com
How to Reference the Event
When Referring to the NASPP as an Association: Use either the full name (National Association of Stock Plan Professionals) or the approved acronym in all caps (NASPP).
When Referring to the 26th Annual NASPP Conference and Exhibition:
- Use the full event title in all text instances (26th Annual NASPP Conference and Exhibition) OR the approved shortened variation (26th Annual NASPP Conference).
- Use of the ampersand in the title is strictly for use in the event logo.
- Inclusion of “26th Annual” is required.
- Do not use any of the following references: Annual NASPP Conference, NASPP Conference, 2018 NASPP Conference, or any abbreviated variation thereof.
Use of the acronym “NASPP” in a website/landing page URL is not permitted.
Use social media to connect with your target audiences and leverage your #NASPP26 participation to attract new prospects.
Conference Hashtag: #NASPP26
NASPP Social Media Platforms:
Social Media Tips:
- Utilize your social media and blog to promote your exhibition, sponsorship and/or sessions by posting announcements, holding contests, and repurposing educational content.
- Connect with NASPP social media by using hashtags and tagging in posts (and like or follow NASPP pages if you haven’t already).
- Get involved on NASPP social media sites and within our community by posting comments to articles or posts that you are attending the event, and by retweeting or sharing our posts.
- In your posts, include your booth number, sponsorship level and any session information, encouraging your clients to “like,” share, retweet, and attend.
- Posts with images/video typically receive more views and engagement. Post teaser pictures of activities, giveaways, products, or other promotions, or highlight photos from last year.
- Utilize LinkedIn Groups posts and Pulse articles centered around subject matter you will be addressing at the Conference to further build thought leadership.
Media and News Releases
The following templates boilerplates may be used or reference for any news releases promoting your Conference participation:
Download Sponsor/Exhibitor News Release Template (.docx file)
Download Speaker News Release Template (.docx file)
About the 26th Annual NASPP Conference and Exhibition
Annual NASPP Conference and Exhibition will be held September 25-18, 2018 in San Diego, CA. As the leading event for stock and executive compensation professionals, the Conference attracts nearly 2,000 attendees annually seeking critical guidance and thought leadership on the strategic design, management and regulatory environment of stock plans. The 2018 agenda spans four days and features approximately 200 speakers and 100 educational sessions, as well as more than 40 exhibitors. The event is organized and hosted by the National Association of Stock Plan Professionals, the largest membership association for the field of stock compensation. To learn more and register, please visit www.naspp.com/naspp26.
About the National Association of Stock Plan Professionals
The National Association of Stock Plan Professionals is the first and largest professional association for the stock and executive compensation industry, with more than 6,000 members worldwide, over 30 affiliated chapters, and nearly three decades of leadership. The NASPP is the leading provider of resources and education serving the needs of the equity compensation community, including HR administrators, securities and tax attorneys, accountants, compensation consultants, corporate secretaries, brokers, solution services providers and more. Visit us at www.naspp.com.
Sponsored emails to Conference attendees are included in some sponsorship packages, but may also be purchased a la carte pending availability. An email campaign to your contacts is also a great way to encourage participation and promote your leadership. Follow these helpful tips:
- Include your booth number in email promotions, as well as the Conference logo/banner (in accordance with approval and guidelines) and hashtag (#NASPP26).
- Be sure to include a link to the Conference page for more information and registration: www.naspp.com/naspp26
- Invite your clients and include an offer to pre-register for a promo that you will have at your booth.
- Ask partners to also send email invites/announcements to maximize your exhibition and/or sponsorship exposure.
Logos and Banners
Sponsors and exhibitors may use official 26th Annual NASPP Conference and Exhibition logos and banners for placements on websites, e-newsletters, social media, marketing collateral, and other platforms or publications provided that:
Download a guide
to available event logos and banners here.
Guidelines for Usage:
- The NASPP has provided advanced written permission with final approval; and
- The sponsor and/or exhibitor has signed their contract and paid in full.
- Conference logo cannot be used without the express, written permission of the NASPP.
- A request to use the Conference logo must be received via email to Stephen McKinney, marketing communications director.
- The NASPP must review and approve the final product where the Conference logo will appear before it is published, printed or distributed.
- Logos cannot be altered in any way (except for approved re-sizing).
- Conference logo cannot be used to appear as an NASPP endorsement.
- Conference logo may never be larger than or equal size to the exhibitor’s/sponsor’s logo.
- Conference logo must never be used at the center or top of the printed or electronic material or website.
- Exhibitor’s/sponsor’s logo must always appear on the material with the Conference logo.