The NASPP Mission – To Serve the Stock Compensation Community
The NASPP is the leading membership association devoted to meeting the needs
of stock plan professionals. We have nearly 6,000 members whose responsibilities
relate, directly or indirectly, to stock plan design and administration,
including compensation and human resources professionals, stock plan
administrators, securities and tax attorneys, accountants, compensation
consultants, corporate secretaries, transfer agents, stock brokers, and software
You need the NASPP now more than ever before! Let the NASPP to guide you
through the challenges ahead; we give you "Eleven Good Reasons" you need the
NASPP. Take advantage of our
no-risk trial membership today!
Eleven Good Reasons to
join the NASPP today:
- Up-to-the-Minute News and Guidance: Every new year brings a confluence of change to stock compensation in the form of ever-increasing scrutiny, new tax and securities regulations, and new accounting developments. The NASPP keeps you current on the latest developments with Regulatory, Practice, and International Alerts; our bi-monthly newsletter, The NASPP Advisor; and frequent webcasts on important, timely topics.
- Timely Webcasts: Our frequent webcasts—free to NASPP members—cover the hottest topics in stock compensation. And all of our webcasts are archived and transcribed; as a member you gain access to the close to ten years of the industry's most innovative programs on stock compensation.
- Unbeatable Networking and Peer-to-Peer Guidance: The NASPP offers unparalleled opportunities for networking. Our members share their own experiences and expertise through over 30 local chapters, our interactive (and very popular) Q&A discussion forums, an extensive online document library, and our Annual Conference.
- In-Depth Resources for Global Stock Plans: Our industry-leading Global Stock Plan Portal provides the resources you need to oversee your multi-national stock plans. The portal includes detailed guides to over 25 countries, an alert subscription service for over 50 countries, a dedicated Q&A forum with a task force of experts lined up to answer your questions, articles, webcasts, surveys, and much more.
- Industry-Leading Conference: Attended by over 2,000 industry professionals, the NASPP Annual Conference is the premier event for stock plan professionals.
- Defining Industry Trends: The NASPP's Stock Plan Design and Administration Survey is the industry's most comprehensive analysis of stock plan design and practices, covering stock options, restricted stock, stock appreciation rights, employee stock purchase plans, and international practices.
- Stock Plan Expensing: Accounting is now one of the most complex areas of stock plan management—rely on the NASPP to guide you through the complicated financial reporting requirements that apply to stock compensation in the United States and under IFRS.
- The Latest on Tax Regulations: Don't try to navigate the complex US tax laws that apply to stock compensation on your own. The NASPP is your source for information on Sections 409A and 162(m), Forms W-2 and 1099 reporting, qualified stock plans, and tax withholding procedures.
- Practical Guidance on Securities Laws: We have the resources you need on the executive compensation disclosures, Say-on-Pay, and other securities laws impacting stock compensation, including updates on the latest SEC rule-making and interpretations, common questions and answers, and best practices.
- Expert Advice: We report what the experts are saying to you. We reach out to industry luminaries, asking them to share their insights with our members. We post the latest client memos, white papers, and other articles on Naspp.com and we bring the experts to you each year at the NASPP Annual Conference. And we insist on practical content that our members can really use. Practice pointers, action items, and insider tips are part of everything we do.
- Extensive Document Library and Specialized Content Areas: Our online document library offers a wealth of resources, including model plan documents, administrative procedures and checklists, articles and white papers, industry studies and surveys, communication materials, and compliance memos. Moreover, we've created "portals" that save you time by collecting the information you need on specific topics. Each portal covers an essential topic, such as stock plan expensing, deferred compensation, or year-end procedures, and features articles, practice pointers, webcasts, and tools (such as charts, checklists and timelines) listed on one page for easy access.
Don’t wait any longer! Take advantage of our
no-risk trial membership to begin enjoying these benefits today.