Luncheon Roundtable Discussions
Thursday, October 19 @ 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
Location: HUB (International Terrace)
Conference attendees have the opportunity to sit, eat lunch and have a friendly discussion on an interesting topic.
We have set aside a few tables that will have special hosts to lead the following discussions.
No need to sign up in advance—if there is room at a table discussing a topic that interests you, sit down and join the discussion.
- Employee Education & Communication, hosted by Jeff Andreas, Charles Schwab
- Employee Education & Communication, hosted by Scott Shuryn, TD Ameritrade
- ESPP - Design & Administration, hosted by Emily Cervino, Fidelity Stock Plan Services
- Equity Awards in a Change-in-Control, hosted by Kelly Geerts, E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc.
- Excess Tax Withholding, hosted by Dean Smith, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Global Stock Plans, hosted by Suvekshya Bhattarai, Computershare
- Global Stock Plans, hosted by Mitan Patel, Equatex
- Preparing for the CEO Pay Ratio, hosted by Takis Makridis, Equity Methods
- Rule 10b5-1 Plans, hosted by Josh Shek, Morgan Stanley
- Taxation of Mobile Employees, hosted by Joseph Rapanotti, Deloitte Consulting LLP