Top Ten Reasons You Need to Attend the 20th Annual NASPP Annual Conference
- You'll leave with the full picture of how Say-on-Pay, the Dodd-Frank Act, media outrage over executive compensation, and changing shareholder expectations are reshaping stock and executive compensation—and the real-world, practical solutions you need to respond to this changing landscape.
- Three landmark keynotes: Meredith Cross, Director of the SEC's Division of Corporation Finance on proxy disclosures; Nell Minow, Director and Co-Founder of The Corporate Library/GMI on executive compensation; and top industry leaders on the future of executive compensation.
- Executive compensation is in the cross-hairs like never before. The "9th Annual Executive Compensation Conference," led by the nation's top authorities—and included in the NASPP Conference at no extra charge—will provide the latest up-to-the-moment guidance that you need to make sure your executive pay passes muster with shareholders.
- You do not want to head into the next proxy season unprepared. "Tackling Your 2013 Compensation Disclosures: The 7th Annual Proxy Disclosure Conference" will be a "must" for anyone involved in executive compensation and proxy disclosures.
- Restricted stock and unit plans present some of today's toughest challenges: Find out how companies are grappling with them in our one-day, intensive pre-conference session, "Advanced Issues for Restricted Stock."
- Economic conditions and financial pressures are forcing companies to implement more creative stock plans and solutions than ever before; make sure you keep up with the many sessions on innovative and leading-edge plan design.
- Learn key practice pointers and insider tips on the latest shareholder hot-button issues, such as pay for performance, clawbacks, compensation disclosures, Section 162(m) and more.
- Every year brings a slew of new tax regs, rulings and other pronouncements—and 2012 is no exception—the NASPP Conference brings you the latest updates straight from the IRS and Treasury.
- International laws impacting stock compensation continue to evolve at a rapid pace—keep up with the many sessions on global plans.
- A strong network is an invaluable resource; build yours with the unparalleled networking opportunities at the Conference.