|Date and Time:||7/14/2017 8:00AM - 5:00PM EDT
|Event:||The 9th Annual New England NASPP Regional Conference Co-hosted by the Connecticut and Boston NASPP Chapters.
|Topic:||2017 Regional Conference: A Day Full of Sessions on Equity Compensation and Executive Compensation.
|Location:||Fidelity Investments, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917 (https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-71.5355658,16z)
TO REGISTER: <<COMING SOON>>
Save the Date! We are pleased to announce that the 9th Annual New England NASPP Regional Conference. The Connecticut and Boston NASPP Chapters are once again proud to host the premier full-day equity compensation event in the Northeast! This year our conference will be held in Smithfield, Rhode Island on Friday, July 14, 2017. Last year’s event was attended by 150 equity compensation professionals including a diverse list of service providers and the area’s key issuers. We’d love for you to join us for our 2017 event.
- Where: Fidelity Investments - 900 Salem Street Smithfield, RI
- When: Friday, July 14th 2017, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
- What: Eight timely topics, including 2 general sessions and 3 break-out sessions.
- Cost: FREE! (Members and Non-Members)
- Credits: Both CE (CEP) and CPE credits will be available for attendees
Please join us for breakfast and networking opportunities from 8:00 - 8:30 am. Welcome and introductions start promptly at 8:30 am. This event will include breakfast, lunch and snacks along with an opportunity to win one of many door prize drawings. Please sign up only if you are certain you can attend. Seating is limited and we do not want to turn people away to make space for no shows. We will send confirmations and maintain a waiting list. Please be considerate of your fellow chapter members and friends!
- This year’s location is a quick taxi/uber ride from the Providence Airport & Amtrak Train Station.
- If your company is not already a sponsor and would like to be (or learn more), please email CTNASPP@gmail.com for more details.
This Year's Line-Up:
- Coming Soon!
- If you'd like to submit a speaking proposal for this year's event, please email CTNASPP@gmail.com.
This Year's Sponsors:
- Coming Soon!
- If you'd like to sponsor this year's event, please email CTNASPP@gmail.com for details.
Continuing Education Credits:
5 CEP (Various) 5 CPE (Personal Development)