|Date and Time:||5/5/2015 3:00PM - 5:30PM EDT
|Event:||May 2015 Chapter Event - Payroll & Equity: There’s no “I” in TEAM followed by a Brewery Tour & Tasting
|Topic:||Payroll & Equity: There’s no “I” in TEAM
|Location:||Two Roads Brewing Company - Stratford, Connecticut
Location: Stratford CT
Date: Tuesday, May 5th, 2015
Time: 3:00PM ET - 5:30PM ET
Cost: Free (thanks to our annual sponsors)
Note: Appetizers will be provided.
Julie Kenia, CEP - Stock & Option Solutions, Inc.
Dan Ferretti - Campbell Soup Company
Lousia Boetius - The Priceline Group
Start off May Right! We will start with a presentation and appetizers. Afterwards, we'll then go on a tour (with tasting) of the Two Roads Brewing Company. Payroll and Equity sometimes seem to be at loggerheads more often than not, which may sound odd given their common goals of compensating employees and getting tax reporting just right. How do you solve this common dilemma? Join our NASPP CT meeting to help your company unravel this knotty issue. This expert panel of payroll and stock plan professionals will outline best practices for implementing efficient payroll reporting (from disciplined manual processes to system automation), dealing with data and communications to and from multiple payroll agencies, and overcoming common mistakes and challenges. Whether you work for a large or small company, this session will enable you to take a leadership role to help reduce your company’s risk of improper payroll reporting using a team approach.
Complete our Registration Survey to RSVP: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MAY15_2RDS
View the attached event flyer for more details!
Continuing Education Credits:
1 CEP (Administration)
|Date and Time:||7/16/2015 8:00AM - 5:00PM EDT
|Event:||The 7th Annual New England NASPP Regional Conference
Co-hosted by the Connecticut and Boston NASPP Chapters.
|Topic:||2015 Regional Conference: A Day Full of Sessions on Equity Compensation and Executive Compensation.
|Location:||Crowne Plaza Hotel, 100 Berlin Road, Cromwell, CT 06416 (860-635-2000)
Connecticut and Boston NASPP Chapters Co-Host the 7th Annual New England NASPP Regional Conference
The Connecticut and Boston NASPP Chapter Boards of Directors are happy to announce the 7th Annual Regional Conference to be held in the Greater Hartford, CT area on Thursday, July 16th 2015. As those who attended a Connecticut/Boston conference in the past know, this is a well-established event with an excellent opportunity for learning and networking with equity compensation colleagues. You will be able to attend five sessions through the day including two general sessions and three breakout sessions (each with 2 topics to choose from). The event will also offer a lot of networking opportunities, continuing education credits (CE and CPE credits) as well as keeping you well fed (e.g, breakfast, refreshments and lunch).
REGISTER TODAY!: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2015Regional
- We are looking for sponsors for this event with opportunities including a traditional vendor exhibitor experience with terrific access by attendees to all sponsors (email Brian.J.Schulz@morganstanley.com for sponsorship details).
- Both NASPP and Non-NASPP members are welcome to attend.
- Attendee Cost: $0.00, Value: Priceless
- Attendees will have the opportunity to earn both CEP and CPE credits for this event.
- If you are thinking of staying overnight, we have a special room rate at the event hotel ($109.00), mention this event when booking your room over the phone.
Location: Crowne Plaza Hotel, 100 Berlin Road, Cromwell, CT 06416 (860-635-2000)
Time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EDT
Session and Speaker Line-Up for 2015:
- General Session - Key International Updates: Your Connection to Developments Around the Globe in 60 Minutes
-- Barbara Klementz - Baker & McKenzie
-- June Anne Burke - Baker & McKenzie
- Breakout 1: Topic A - Volunteer Firefighters: Navigating a Financial Reconciliation
-- Ruth Doyle - CompIntelligence
-- Craig Korth - The Priceline Group
- Breakout 1: Topic B - The Art of the (ESPP) Deal: Getting Your Global Employees to Sign on the Dotted Line
-- Andrea Kagan - Solium
-- John Hammond - Bendystraw LLC
- Breakout 2: Topic A - Securing Shareholder Approval of Equity-Based Compensation – The New ISS Lens
-- James Kroll - Towers Watson
-- John Adams - Towers Watson
- Breakout 2: Topic B - Let’s Do the State-to-State Shuffle
-- Don Drybrough - Solium
-- Edgar Vanagas - Mass Mutual
-- Amy Reina - Deloitte
- Breakout 3: Topic A - Through the Looking Glass: Insights into Employee Selling Behavior
-- Andrea Schussler - Fidelity Stock Plan Services
-- Jon Tibbals - The Hartford
-- Vinay Iyengar - Fidelity Stock Plan Services
- Breakout 3: Topic B - Tips and Tricks for Tough Situations
-- Sharmon Prialux - PricewaterhouseCoopers
-- AmyLynn Flood - PricewaterhouseCoopers
- General Session - Equity Compensation Jeopardy!
-- Emily Cervino - Fidelity Stock Plan Services
-- Barbara Klementz - Baker & McKenzie
-- Peter Simeondis - Deloitte